I & The Mountain Hermitage invite you & anyone else you know who may be interested to join us for these mini-retreats online periodically from September through April 2021. We begin at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 12:30 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. (Mountain Time.) Please find the corresponding time where you are currently living. Recordings of the instructions and reflections will be available on TMH’s website.
You are very welcome to join us when you are able to. There are two meditation sessions, one Dhamma reflection, and time for discussion in each mini-retreat. The dates for these mini-retreats are below. Click the date to see more information on this particular retreat.
The link to join these retreats is at the bottom of this page. Please join us ON TIME for these mini-retreats. The ‘virtual door’ will be closed very soon after we begin each mini-retreat.
I look forward to your presence with us as we ‘sit’ together, sharing this special, supportive & openhearted time online.
With love, Marcia
NO REGISTRATION. NO FEE. DANA/DONATIONS WELCOME.
If you would like to offer dana to Marcia Rose and/or The Mountain Hermitage using your credit/debit card, please click here to access our Online Network For Good donation page. Make sure you designate “Marcia Online Teachings,” “TMH General” or “TMH Scholarship” when you make your dana offering. There is a space to do this on the Network For Good page.
If you would like to offer dana to Marcia Rose using a check or money order, please make your check out to Marcia Rose and mail it to : The Mountain Hermitage, PO Box 807, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557-0807 Make sure you write “Marcia Online Teachings” in the memo line of your check.
If you would like to offer dana to The Mountain Hermitage using a check or money order, please make your check out to The Mountain Hermitage and mail it to : The Mountain Hermitage, PO Box 807, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557-0807 Make sure you write “TMH General” or “TMH Scholarship” in the memo line of your check.
Marcia Rose is Founding & Guiding Teacher of The Mountain Hermitage, Taos, New Mexico
Instructions for joining the International Sangha Mini-Retreats:
- Please click on this URL https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85862069595?pwd=V2JEckdxZks3VFdlQ1J4L0FnclNvdz09 to join these on-line mini retreats. Please make sure your Zoom application has the most updated version. It is ideal to use a computer, laptop, or tablet for the best view. Phones will also work.
- The first time you try this URL, it will direct you to download the Zoom app. PLEASE GET THIS DOWNLOAD PRIOR TO THE MINI-RETREAT TIME.
- Then when you click on the URL above, it will take you to the app where you may join the mini-retreat.
- If you already have the app, you can start the app directly & enter the meeting id to join the mini-retreat.
- Some devices may require you to also click ‘use internet audio’ to get the sound to work.