Sunday Online International Sangha Gatherings With Marcia Rose
In response to our world-wide COVID-19 pandemic & the unusual isolated way that most of us are currently living, I & The Mountain Hermitage invite you & anyone else you know who may be interested to join us for a period of on-line meditation each Sunday now through July 2020. We will begin at 9:30 a.m. Mountain Day Light Saving Time…please find the corresponding time where you are currently living. Recordings of the instructions and reflections are available on our website.
You are very welcome to join us every Sunday or on any Sunday that you are able to. This is a time to begin a meditation practice, to renew your practice, and a time to help sustain your practice during this challenging stretch. As we pause, sit and take a mindful breath together, we are creating the opportunity for each of us to open our heart & mind to the timeless presence of a focused mindful, compassionate, loving awareness as we move towards responding to these difficult times with a deepening sense of interconnection, clarity, compassion, courage, wisdom & steadiness. And at the same time, we compassionately acknowledge our own feelings of uncertainty, fear, sadness and anger. Our meditation practice guides us toward realizing that “I’m truly ok, clear and present in the midst of it all”.
At the beginning of each meditation session I will offer guidance in the form of clear instructions. We will sit together for 40 minutes. I will then offer a short Dharma reflection followed by some time for any of you to share a brief check-in with all of us. We will close our Sunday meditation time each week at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Day Light Saving Time. Please join us ON TIME for these meditations. The ‘virtual door’ will be closed very soon after we begin each week.
I look forward to your presence with us as we ‘sit’ together, sharing this special, supportive & openhearted time each Sunday.
With love, Marcia
NO REGISTRATION. NO FEE. DANA/DONATIONS WELCOME.
If you would like to offer dana to Marcia Rose and/or The Mountain Hermitage using your credit/debit card, please click here to access our Online Network For Good donation page. Make sure you designate “Marcia Online Sit,” “TMH General” or “TMH Scholarship” when you make your dana offering. There is a space to do this on the Network For Good page.
If you would like to offer dana to Marcia Rose using a check or money order, please make your check out to Marcia Rose and mail it to : The Mountain Hermitage, PO Box 807, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557-0807 Make sure you write “Marcia Online Sit” in the memo line of your check.
If you would like to offer dana to The Mountain Hermitage using a check or money order, please make your check out to The Mountain Hermitage and mail it to : The Mountain Hermitage, PO Box 807, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557-0807 Make sure you write “TMH General” or “TMH Scholarship” in the memo line of your check.
Marcia Rose is Founding & Guiding Teacher of The Mountain Hermitage, Taos, New Mexico
Instructions for joining Sunday’s International Sangha Gatherings:
- Please click on this URL https://zoom.us/j/411079457 to join this on-line/at home meditation. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A NEW LINK AS OF 4/3 DUE TO RECENT ZOOM SECURITY CHANGES. PLEASE USE THIS NEW LINK, NOT THE PREVIOUS ONE. Please make sure your Zoom application has the most updated version. It is ideal to use a computer, laptop, or tablet for the best view. Phones will also work.
- The first time you try this URL, it will direct you to download the Zoom app. PLEASE GET THIS DOWNLOAD PRIOR TO THE MEDITATION TIME.
- Then when you click on the URL above, it will take you to the app where you may join the meditation session.
- If you already have the app, you can start the app directly & enter the meeting id to join the session.
- Some devices may require you to also click ‘use internet audio’ to get the sound to work.
See more about Marcia Rose