Sunday Meditation At Home With Marcia Rose
In response to our world-wide COVID-19 pandemic & the unusual isolated way that most of us are currently living, I & The Mountain Hermitage invite you & anyone else you know who may be interested to join us for a period of on-line meditation on Sunday, beginning Sunday April 5th & ongoing each Sunday through June, 2020. We will begin at 9:30 a.m. Mountain Day Light Saving Time…please find the corresponding time where you are currently living.
You are very welcome to join us every Sunday or on any Sunday that you are able to. This is a time to begin a meditation practice, to renew your practice, and a time to help sustain your practice during this challenging stretch. As we pause, sit & take a mindful breath together, we are creating the opportunity for each of us to open our heart & mind to the timeless presence of mindful, compassionate, loving awareness as we move towards responding to this difficult time w/a deepening sense of interconnection, loving awareness, compassion, courage, clarity & steadiness, even as we compassionately acknowledge our own feelings of fear & uncertainty. We can begin to realize that “For now, I’m truly ok”.
At the beginning of each meditation session I will offer guidance in the form of clear instructions. We will sit together for 40 minutes. I will then offer a short Dharma reflection followed by some time for any of you to share a brief check-in with all of us. We will close our Sunday meditation time each week at 10:45 a.m. Mountain Day Light Saving Time. Please join us ON TIME for these meditations. The ‘virtual door’ will be closed very soon after we begin each week.
I look forward to your presence with us as we ‘sit’ together, sharing this special, supportive & openhearted time each Sunday.
With love, Marcia
NO REGISTRATION. NO FEE. DANA/DONATIONS WELCOME.
If you would like to offer dana to Marcia Rose and/or The Mountain Hermitage using your credit/debit card, please click here to access our Online Network For Good donation page. Make sure you designate “Marcia Online Sit,” “TMH General” or “TMH Scholarship” when you make your dana offering. There is a space to do this on the Network For Good page.
If you would like to offer dana to Marcia Rose using a check or money order, please make your check out to Marcia Rose and mail it to : The Mountain Hermitage, PO Box 807, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557-0807 Make sure you write “Marcia Online Sit” in the memo line of your check.
If you would like to offer dana to The Mountain Hermitage using a check or money order, please make your check out to The Mountain Hermitage and mail it to : The Mountain Hermitage, PO Box 807, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557-0807 Make sure you write “TMH General” or “TMH Scholarship” in the memo line of your check.
Marcia Rose is Founding & Guiding Teacher of The Mountain Hermitage, Taos, New Mexico
Instructions for joining Sunday’s on-line/at home meditation:
- Please click on this URL https://zoom.us/j/411079457 to join this on-line/at home meditation. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A NEW LINK AS OF 4/3 DUE TO RECENT ZOOM SECURITY CHANGES. PLEASE USE THIS NEW LINK, NOT THE PREVIOUS ONE. It is ideal to use a computer, laptop, or tablet for the best view. Phones will also work.
- The first time you try this URL, it will direct you to download the Zoom app. PLEASE GET THIS DOWNLOAD PRIOR TO THE MEDITATION TIME.
- Then when you click on the URL above, it will take you to the app where you may join the meditation session.
- If you already have the app, you can start the app directly & enter the meeting id to join the session.
- Some devices may require you to also click ‘use internet audio’ to get the sound to work.
See more about Marcia Rose